Two and a half months of European vacation does a body and soul good, and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am to be back at work with the Lille gals and our lovely customers again! I have loads of photos and stories to share with you about my adventures abroad (including my incredible experiences meeting two of my favorite designers) but for now one thought is occupying my brain: lingerie shopping! Even after an epic flight back to Portland from Spain, I couldn’t help myself and stopped by the shop asap to check out all of the goodies that arrived in my absence. I really should have known better, because walking into Lille again made me swoon so hard that I compiled a mile long wishlist in about ten minutes. So, friends, here is my back-to-Lille wishlist. Let me know what you’re lusting after, too!
1. First and foremost, the Jane Snuggling set in Hot Coral needs to be mine. Like, right now. This set is so unbelievably sexy and the color is an exact match to the lipstick I bought while in Paris.
2. The Sleeveless Cotton Maxi Dress in Orange: Another piece that reminds me of Paris, and not only because Petit Bateau is a French staple. While in the city of lights I couchsurfed with a lovely graphic artist named Lynn who wore neon orange trousers with neon orange lipstick. She and her amazingly fashionable friends got me hooked on wearing bright colors with matching lips!
4. We finally received new items from Unforeseen Circumstances! I love love love this New York based brand for its originality, attention to detail, and warrior woman sex appeal. I’m lusting after the Chaise bra and Chair short.
5. I can’t help but love a chemise that doubles as a day dress so this Only Hearts darling is the perfect piece for summer. Anything that shows my shoulders makes me feel instantly sexy, and this pretty little number has a keyhole back that adds a ton of style to a simple shape. I’m also pretty crazy about the Wild Rose Crop Top in the same print, which I would pair with a floaty 1950’s high waisted skirt.
7. The neons and pastels in the newest collection from Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer are too awesome not to love. Of course, I’m into every single piece and haven’t yet been able to pick a favorite. Maybe the Garter Necklace, Necco Necklace, or Salaka Necklace…ah, they are all so amazing!
I could go on and on, but these are items are my absolute favorites in stock right now…my birthday can’t come soon enough..
Can’t wait to see you at the shop this summer, friends!